A leading and established Glasgow based firm is offering the opportunity to join their successful Audit Team. If you are either a part or recently qualified individual seeking an opportunity within a supportive environment then the role will offer you further training as well as gaining experience in other areas.
Future career progression is available for the right individuals!
How your day to day will look:
• Responsibility for a large portfolio of clients
• Manage all accounts effectively and to a high standard
• Manage key client relationships meeting all deadlines
• Involvement in the full audit process from planning to completion
• Take the lead role on various audit assignments ensuring all work is delegated
• Support the accounting team on a regular basis
Successful candidates will be studying towards or hold the ACCA or ICAS qualification or equivalent and have gained valuable experience within a professional practice firm.
Audit experience is an essential requirement of the role however full training and support will be provided.
Competitive salary + benefits DOE. For further information contact Lesley Drew on 0141 212 7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency