Due to a continued period of new business growth and internal promotion they are now able to offer someone the opportunity to join their busy and respected broking team. In this progressive role you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including….
• Handling day to day queries directly from the client portfolio
• Servicing mid-terms adjustments and renewals on behalf of clients
• Processing new business via insurer portals and negotiating with underwriting teams
• Identifying opportunities for building referrals and passing new business to the directors
• Processing client records using specialist broking software systems
• Attending client meetings with the firm’s directors
This role would be suitable for either an existing broker based account handler looking to develop their career or even a commercial underwriting professional who is looking for their first step into the broker arena.
The firm can offer a supportive and dynamic working environment and personal development plans which maximises career and professional development for all employees.
Salary on offer will be between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits including annual bonus, pension scheme and life cover.