This role is critical to the smooth running of the site and will allow you to work directly with the site Technical Services Manager along with the wider M&E Team.
If you’re looking for a change get in touch to discuss this great opportunity.
How your day to day will look:
• Reactive maintenance
• Maintenance & replacement of commercial gas equipment
• Site wide water system and plumbing repairs and maintenance
• Adhere to onsite Health & Safety measures
• Ability to work overtime when required and participate in an emergency ‘out of hours’ service as required, including carrying out other multi skilled trades work where necessary.
Are you who we are looking for?
• 5+ Years’ Experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer
• Service, Maintenance, Breakdown and Install experience
• Experience working within Plant room
• Attention to detail
• Ability to recognise when issues need to be escalated
• Take responsibility of projects delegated from M&E supervisor
• Maintaining good working relationship with onsite contactors and third party support
• Good communication with team leaders and management
• Good communication with daily handovers and shift performance
The successful candidate will have experience in commercial gas engineering and hold a valid commercial gas ticket with a blend of the following ACS modules:
COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICAE1, ICPN1, TPCP1 & TPCP1A.
This is an opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking for a long term career move. The company ensure their staff are constantly encouraged and developed – a very exciting opportunity for anyone in the local market!
Do not miss out on this role!
Send your CV to mokane@hrcrecruitment or call 0141 353 8382 for more information