Do you want to work for a progressive, global company with a modern office in Kilmarnock town centre?
Do you consider yourself an exceptional people manager, with strong analytical skills and an ability to motivate and coach advisors to achieving their best?
Do you come from an FCA regulated background, or are keen to work in Financial Services?
If so, HRC Recruitment have an exciting new role for you. This vacancy sits within a great Kilmarnock centre based firm, just a short distance of the local train station and is easy to park and travel via car. Fantastic opportunity to join an existing team and make a real difference to the performance, working closely alongside the Senior Operations Manager and the Head of Collections.
The overall purpose of this role is to manage a team of up to 15 FTE, including one Team Leader, to drive performance against targets through coaching, feedback and regular 121’s. You will have outstanding leadership skills, be confident analyzing data to identify opportunities for coaching and future improvements.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong background in Contact Centre Team Management
• A natural people person with outstanding people management skills
• Ideally you will have experience working in an FCA regulated contact centre (Sales or Collections) although this is not essential
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Absence and performance management experience
• Ability to manage towards closely monitored KPI’s and financial revenue targets, holding accountability and pushing for excellence
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
• Ability to analyse workload, prioritise and allocate accordingly in order to ensure key team targets are met
• Solid internal stakeholder management skills
• A forward thinker who is confident challenging processed and procedures to push for improvement initiatives
What does the day to day look like?
• Monitor, manage and motivate your team
• Following performance management framework where necessary
• Providing coaching and encouraging skill development
• Completing monthly call monitoring sessions
• Manage all attendance and timekeeping within the team, following policies and procedures, liaising with Human Resources if appropriate
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
• Manage adherence to inbound and outbound activity rotas
• Take ownership of any escalated calls and provide first call resolution
• Provide regular updates to the senior operational team on any issues
• Hold monthly 121’s and provide feedback and objectives accordingly
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.