In order to apply for this role you must have the drive and desire to succeed in a Sales position! You will be provided with ongoing industry leading training to allow you to develop a long-lasting career within this sector.
You must be fluent in both French and English.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Fluent French speaker, either native or business proficient
• Background working in sales
• Outstanding communication skills, articulate on the telephone
• Ability to commercially follow up on warm leads and maximise revenue potential
• The desire to exceed targets
• The urge for progression within the company
• Natural Sales Ability
• Ability to cross sales and upsell
• Strong time management skills
What does the day to day look like?
• Make outbound calls to follow up on warm leads
• Speaking to High Net Worth individuals in a professional, consultative manner
• Managing your own database of leads
• Identify sales opportunities through promotion of additional products
• Ensure delivery of KPI and financial targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Provide customers with a quality service, building rapport & loyal relationships
What will you get in return?
In return you will be rewarded with a strong basic salary, a market leading commission structure (clear, realistic OTE earnings explained) and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo via email at email@example.com or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.