We’re looking to speak to HR Administrators who are looking to expand their skills in HR admin whilst learning from a friendly and welcoming team. This is a temporary role which will be ongoing until the end of the year. Based in Greenock, successful candidates will work in this location but may eventually be able to work from Glasgow office on an ad hoc basis. Salary is very competitive at c£23,000.
Are you who we’re looking for?
-You have great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver excellent customer service and build relationships with both internal and external customers.
– Ideally have experience in a HR environment
– Passionate about kick starting your HR career
– You will have previous administration experience in a busy office environment and excellent attention to detail.
– You will also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and experience of using electronic databases.
What does the day to day look like?
– Generating Employment Contracts and associated changes
– Working with a 3rd party suppliers
– Pre-employment screening
– Supporting the full employee lifecycle process
– All aspects of the HR Administrator function
– General Office Administration and filing
If this sounds like the next step in your career, send over your CV to Victoria Linich at firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss in more detail, feel free to call for a confidential chat on 0141 212 7783.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment agency and employment business.