We are working on a rare opportunity in the market for someone to work circa 3 days per week within a stable and long-standing finance function.
Ideally, you will have worked in a busy administrator role with direct experience working within payroll and will understand how to communicate across all levels.
Experience working within the construction industry would be preferable and an understanding of the legislation surrounding this.
Your main responsibilities would include:
· Collate and process all time sheets for weekly paid staff
· Input data and run payroll
· Analyse timesheets and mark up travel time/fare allowance as per working rule agreement
· Ensure all timesheets match up with allocated job numbers
· Processing weekly BACS payments
· Advise Financial Controller/Directors of timesheets not received
· Submit to HMRC
· Process pension auto enrolment and electronic reporting
· Print and issue e-mail pay slips
· Analyse expense claims
· Previous experience payroll (weekly payroll would be preferred)
· Experience working within the construction industry and understand how this impacts the accounts function
· Be comfortable working with IT systems
· An ability to work to tight deadlines
· Be able to handle queries with ease and explain in a clear manner
· Have an attitude to continually seek opportunity to enhance relationships and service provided
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at eblack@hrc recruitment.co.uk or apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.