• Proactively approach prospective new customers.
• Develop advertising and marketing strategies to maintain and develop our high profile in the city.
• Increase our social media presence and further develop our on-line marketing strategy.
• Prepare sales and marketing proposals.
• Deliver presentations to major public and private sector organisations
• Attend networking events to develop relationships with existing customers and meet new prospects.
• Assist with organising and attend corporate events.
• Work with other departments to ensure customer retention and growth.
A focus on winning new business is most important in this role and some marketing, advertising, PR or events management experience would be desirable, particularly on-line marketing strategies and development of social media presence. Experience of the hospitality and leisure industry would also be desirable but is not essential.
• Commercial and customer focused.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Dynamic and energetic.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to handle changing priorities and high workload.
• Performance driven.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, then please apply directly, or contact me directly on 01313575333 Ext:2002