The key purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the development and maintenance of key business processes, heavily utilizing SQL and data analytics techniques to provide insight to assess, performance to report on and to identify areas for continuous improvement.
What does the day to day look like?
• Development and maintenance of business processes
• Data analysis and reporting using MS SQL Server toolset
• Lead development of automation of current and future requirements
• Assisting in the creations of regular reports
• Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Confidently delivering key analytical intelligence and recommendations
• Effectively highlighting areas of both opportunity and also risk
• Producing strong recommendations based on customer analysis
• Identify process improvement opportunities
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Proficient user of SQL
• A proven background in using Microsoft PowerPoint to produce attractive and engaging presentations
• Experience in presenting key data back to stakeholders
• Experience of query writing (SQL, SSAS, VBA)
• Understanding of analytical techniques
• Experience of working with large volumes of data
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong Excel skills
It is a fantastic opportunity for the right person this sounds like you, please send your CV ASAP.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.