HRC Recruitment are searching for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join a mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants based in their well-established Glasgow office. This national leader is offering a fantastic opportunity for ambitious Tax professionals to broaden and develop their experience in new and exciting ways.
This is a newly created role to support the continuous growth of the firms’ Glasgow tax team. You will develop your experience and knowledge across the wider business tax area encompassing a range of tax advisory areas including M&A, transfer pricing, restructuring and entrepreneurial work. This means you will have the opportunity to enhance your generalist technical skills and knowledge.
How your day to day will look:
• Providing tax technical advice on a variety of projects, which could include cross border transactions, large scale restructuring, transfer pricing and M&A
• Manage the complex tax affairs of a portfolio of multinational and large corporate clients
• Calculation of tax provisions for inclusion in financial statements
Are you who we are looking for?:
• ACA/CTA Qualification or equivalent qualifications
• Experience of advising clients on UK Corporate Tax issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as sound written and oral skills
• Experience of assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships
Salary up to £70,000 & benefits (DOE). For further information contact Lesley Drew on 0141 212 7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency